Monday, July 14, 2008

TEENAGE KICKS

This is my first ever blog.

I'm fourteen and half English, half French but don't judge: I consider myself to be English.
I am extremely obsessive although I get distracted easily and I don't have much patience.

I love, as categories: music, films, reading, style and beauty, youtubing (tv programmes mostly or stand-up), pictures, make-up, glitter, comedy, festivals, gigs, eating, reciting quotes, atoms, philosophy, physics, dressing up, drumming, spelling tests, having a laugh, having a cry/sob...

I dislike: religion, bad music taste, un-funny american comedy films (or "movies"), animal cruelty, war, americanization, bad breath, stereotyping, people in power who shouldn't be, hierarchy, mentality of some school teachers... Tall people sort of annoy me aswell.

This blog is going to be about my obsessions and thoughts... Read if you're interested.

No comments: